I caught an old episode of Martha Stewart Living this afternoon. She was making a cranberry gelatin mold, and after taking it out of the fridge, she said “You can immerse it in warm water to loosen, or you can use this.” At which point she picked up an ENORMOUS propane blowtorch! And used it on her lovely copper jelly mold to loosen the dessert. I laughed for five minutes. Out loud. Oh we miss her, our domestic goddess with her two foot tall blowtorch. For a jelly mold. I’m still gasping for breath.